How to get in touch with the project coordinators?
For information and other inquiries, please fill in the contact form.
What are the examples of Jewish Heritage that this project targets?
Some examples of such heritage include the following:
- The Old City (former Jewish Quarter) and Great Synagogue of Tbilisi, now major tourist attractions
- The White Stork Synagogue in Wrocław, used as a venue for concerts, theatre plays and film screenings
- The Call (old Jewish Quarter) of Girona, a key component of the city historic area, the streets and stairs of which are as much used today by its residents and visitors as they have been throughout the centuries; this includes Sant Llorenç Street and Manuel Cúndaro Street
- Cluj’s Poale Tzedek old Jewish Synagogue, now a cultural centre
- Belgrade’s Dorcol neighbourhood, where most of the buildings have been restored or adapted to new uses, incorporating visible reminders of their Jewish origin, and Sephardic Cemetery
When will the open call for artists be announced?
We invite you to periodically check our updates on the website and social media to stay tuned about the project activities.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter to be the first one to get the news.